Marcum's Tax Compliance group provides a wide array of tax reporting services for corporate and non-corporate clients. This group of professionals understands the ever-changing tax laws and regulations and can assist clients in maintaining tax reporting obligations.
The Group's members have extensive experience in tax return preparation and are skilled with various tax preparation software systems. The members pursue varying continuing education courses to stay current in tax issues affecting their clients, including attending both national and local tax seminars.
Contact one of Marcum's regional representatives.
- Preparation of individual (Form 1040) and state and local tax returns.
- Preparation of Form 1120 (regular corporation), 1120F (foreign corporation ), 1120S (S corporation), 1065 (partnership and LLCs).
- Preparation of consolidated corporate tax returns.
- Preparation of state and local returns on a stand-alone or combined basis.
- Preparation of various forms for trusts, estates and gifts.
- Preparation of various forms for tax-exempt entities and private foundations.
- Preparation of various foreign information forms including Forms 926, 3520, 3520-A, 5471, 5472 and TD F 90-22.1.
- Preparation of various forms for foreign persons’ U.S. source income including Forms 1040NR, 1042, 8804, 8805 and treaty positions.
September 23, 2016
IRS and Security Summit Partners Warn of Fake Tax Bill Emails
The IRS has issued an official alert warning taxpayers of fake tax bill emails. In IRS Newswire IR-2016-123, reprinted below, the IRS explains how to ....
Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence released 10 years of tax returns on Friday evening, a disclosure that Donald Trump, his partner on the Republican ....