Marcum works with our clients to review and establish a set of processes to identify, analyze and respond to risks that could harm their reputation, legal standing, tax status, contract or grant compliance or day-to-day technology infrastructure.
We help clients avoid risk by foreseeing and controlling situations that may adversely impact their organization. This includes setting up procedures to identify and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, contract requirements and strategies and policies that apply to our clients.
Using Raffa as a consultant organization allowed us to get the critical infrastructure services we needed without spending lots of extra money on internal staff positions that were not related to our core vision.
– Client, Nonprofit Organization
Scope of Services
- SOX process improvement.
- Assistance preparing for the external audit, and acting as a liaison with the auditors.
- Oversight and review of work performed by internal or outsourced resources.
- Leadership on controls automation.
- Guidance on creating an infrastructure to sustain ongoing compliance needs.
- Internal audit.
- Documentation and testing.
- Controls automation.
- Technology risk management.
- Investment policy and performance monitoring.
- Tax compliance.