Anne Bianchini joined Marcum in 2016 via the Firm's merger with Lautze & Lautze CPAs & Financial Advisors, a full-service accounting firm in Northern California. Based in the Firm's San Jose office, Ms. Bianchini has over 17 years of experience assisting both for-profit and not-for-profit entities with their accounting, tax and consulting needs. Ms. Bianchini works with high net worth individuals and closely held businesses in a variety of industries, including real estate development, property management, construction and professional services. In addition, she has extensive experience assisting clients with their estate planning and trust accounting needs. Her not-for-profit clients include private schools, social service agencies, charitable organizations, private foundations, associations and retirement plans.
Ms. Bianchini was a member of the Executive Committee at Lautze & Lautze and a leader in the Firm's Continuing Education programs, involved in developing training programs and playing a key role on the Mentoring, Recruiting and Marketing teams. She was also a member of the Quality Control Team, responsible for ensuring that clients' financial reporting met professional standards.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CPA Associates International (CPAAI) - Real Estate and Construction Committees; past chair, Not-for-Profit Committee
- Silicon Valley Planned Giving Council Mentor, Incubator Program
- Saint Mary's College Alumni Association
- Mercy High School, Burlingame Alumnae Board
BS, Business Administration
Saint Mary's College of California
Marcum said that Lautze & Lautze CPAs & Financial Advisors, with offices in San Francisco and San Jose, has merged into Marcum.