Matthias Strilbyckij is a Partner in the Assurance Services division of the Firm's New Haven, Connecticut office. He serves a broad client base that includes manufacturing, wholesale and distribution, professional services, construction, and not-for-profit organizations.
Matt Strilbyckij has been in public accounting since 1981, joining the Firm's forerunner in 1985 where he was named principal in 1999. There he headed the Audit and Accounting Team overseeing the establishment of quality controls and processes.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Children’s Home in Cromwell, Financial Advisory Board
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Understanding and Detecting Procurement and Other Fraud, May 2015 and January 2014
- Cash Management Survival Strategies, Middlesex Businesswomen’s Alliance, January 2012
- Cash Management for Business Success, Waterbury Regional Chamber of Commerce, November 2011
- Recent Financial Accounting Standards Board Changes to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Revisions to Loan Documents and their Affect on Existing Commercial Finance Transactions, Connecticut Bar’s Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section, November 2011
- Cash Management in Trying Economic Times: A Survival Guide for Management,
- The Journal Entry, July/August 2009
- Connecticut CPA Magazine, January 2009