Christine Walters is a director in the Firm’s Assurance Services Group. She joined the firm in 2015 with 15 years of public accounting and industry experience.
Ms. Walters started her career in a Big 4 accounting firm in their external audit group. She then ventured to an SEC real estate company for an internal audit role and then to an SEC software company for an external reporting role. Ms. Walters later returned to a Big 4 accounting firm where she specialized in internal audit co-source and out-source engagements for large, manufacturing SEC companies. She eventually worked for the firm’s national group. Ms. Walters coordinated and developed new internal audit services in India and Argentina to benefit U.S. engagement teams.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Northeast Ohio Chapter, Institute of Internal Auditors, Board of Trustees and Assistant Treasurer
- Instruction for several PwC courses, including two-week, in-depth internal audit trainings for new hires
- Seminar Instruction for the Institute of Internal Auditors