Vice President - Business Development
Eugene Yim is Vice President of Business Development for Marcum Technology LLC, and represents the firm on key initiatives, manages select vendor relationships, and is responsible for identifying technology innovation partnerships that will benefit the firm’s clients.
Mr. Yim partners with technology executives for start-ups, middle market, and fortune 100 companies to develop successful strategies and roadmaps for achieving their goals in Strategic Planning, Digital Advisory, Infrastructure Solutions, and Cybersecurity. He works closely with executives to understand business objectives and establish project teams with the right blend of hands-on experience, industry knowledge, and technology methodologies to achieve successful outcomes.
Before joining Marcum Technology, Mr. Yim was the National Director of Business Development for a national accounting/consulting firm. Mr. Yim possesses over 20 years of IT and Management Consulting experience for companies and agencies such as MUFG, the OCC, and Ford Motor Company.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Association for Corporate Growth Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- LA Business Journal CFO/CIO of the Year
- Risk Management Association (RMA) Los Angeles Western Bankers Association (WBA)
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Los Angeles Business Journal CFO of the Year 2019 Board and Selection, Committee Member
- California Bankers Association 2017 Conference Speaker/Presenter