Jim Suttie is a director in the Firm’s Assurance Services Group. Mr. Suttie has more than 24 years of experience in public accounting and over five years of experience in sales and operations management. He is the leader of the firm’s asset-based lending field exam practice, and has extensive experience in a wide variety of disciplines within the firm. Additionally, Mr. Suttie acts as a relationship manager for numerous clients in industries that include construction, medical subspecialty, manufacturing, real estate, retail and other professional services. In this capacity, he provides accounting, tax, and other business and management advisory services to his clients.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- American Heart Association / American Stroke Association, Board of Directors
- American Heart Association, Cleveland Heart Walk, Executive Leadership Team
- University of Dayton Accounting Department Advisory Council, Past Member
- Ohio University School of Accountancy Advisory Council, Past Member