Tax & Business
Larry Ingber is a partner in the Firm’s Long Island office and a member of the Trusts and Estates Practice group. His practice encompasses a wide range of estate planning and estate and trust administration services. He represents individuals and families with all aspects of estate planning. He is also engaged by individuals, corporate executors, and trustees throughout New York, Florida, and New Jersey in the administration of estates and trusts. In addition, Larry is involved in retirement distribution planning, the preparation of estate and gift tax returns and numerous federal and New York State estate tax audits.
He often lends his knowledge as an industry speaker on topics related to estate planning and retirement distribution planning. He has instructed continuing legal education courses and was an adjunct professor at C.W. Post School of Professional Accountancy teaching graduate tax classes.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2010, he was a partner in the New York City headquarters of a national law firm where he concentrated his practice in the areas of trusts and estates. Larry began his career in a boutique trusts and estates law firm where he became partner.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- The Business Information Network of Long Island, President
- The Jewish National Fund Board of Directors Member
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- New York State CPA Society Foundation of Accounting Education Guest Speaker
- New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education Lecturer
- The Jewish National Fund, Estate Planning Conference Feature Speaker